Dinosaur Stories and
Dinosaur Who Lived in My Backyard
- Read the book and choose one of the writing activities
- Write a sentence about why the little boy and his
sister were saving their lima beans and draw a picture to go with it.
- If you had a dinosaur in your backyard, how would it
look? Look at Createasaurus
to get some ideas.
- Draw your dinosaur. Write a description of what you
drew. Then let another student draw your dinosaur from your description.
- Make a list of all the compound words in the story. Write
a sentence with each word.
- Do the Dinosaur
Find out the facts about Dinosaurs:
Community College Dinosaur Exhibit
Field Museum of Natural History (Life Over Time
Tyrell Museum of Paleontology
- Test your knowledge of dinosaurs with the interactive
crossword puzzle Dinosaurs
- See how many dinosaurs you can name in the Dinosaur
Additional Reading: A
Dinosaur Named After Me : Bernard Mosty
Tell Of Long Ago
(Interactive Language Arts)