Test Your Knowledge
are as follows:
1. Ni Hao means hello.
2. Both adults and children ride bikes in China.
3. Bike riding is the most used form of transportation.
4. China is bordered by the Pacific Ocean.
5. Mount Everest is the tallest mountain in the world.
6. China is the third largest country in the world.
7. The Yangtze is China's largest river and the third in
8. Huange He is called the Yellow River.
9. The capital of China is Beijing.
10. China grows more food than any other country.
11. Shanghai is the large eastern city on the sea.
12. Among the inventions China has given the world
are: paper, the wheelbarrow, the clock,
gun powder and the compass.
13. Red is the meaning of happiness and good luck.
14. The giant panda is very rare and endangered.
15.The Great Wall is the most extraordinary part of the
16. The Gobi Desert and the Taklimakan Desert are the
two deserts found in China.
17. The most celebrated holiday is the Spring Festival.
18. In ancient China, men called astrologers studied
the stars and heavens to learn about life on earth.
19. China is on the continent of Asia.
20. Zai jian is a Mandarin Chinese word that means
to Welcome Page